Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Trouble with importing characters

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, Iam loding 3d character models into 3ds mak and exporting them with panda plugin so i have a directX file for the character to import into FPSC.

Models injects fine intot he program and are selectable to use, however, they are invisable during testplay.

i have tried models that others have made for FPS creator and they show up fine so it may be something i am doing

if anyone can help, thanks

Tim
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2006 19:36
You may want to post your fpe and any other info you safely can. Theres a number of us with character experiance in Max but it's kind of hard to tell you with this information. If they look ok in the editor and when you place them but aren't being seen in the game, check your paths to your textures first off. Next make sure there still there after you come out of your test game. I've placed entities on the map only to not see them in the game, exit, and find there no longer on the map in the editor. then replace them and they work fine.

Without some complete info on whats going on and how things look in your editor it really hard to tell. Screen shots would help as well.

Good luck
Loc

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:34:43
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:34:43