Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Anybody know how to scale a door?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Nov 2006 15:48
I tried opening my .fps file and adding
scale = 70
below this part of the script
rotz0 = 0

now there are 3 model parts so I have tried applying this to all 3 model parts and I error out I have even tried just the first one and the results are the same... Anybody got any idea on how to make this happen?

The doors look great but if I add crown molding to my wall texture then the door is just to big for the wall thats why I am trying to scale it down to make things look correct while ingame.

Also since I have your all's attention anybody know how to keep the door open without it opening and shutting... Just open with no options to it?

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 14:15
Sorry for the double post but I posted this yesterday and seen that nobody has posted on this thread. And since this was getting dropped on the board I wanted to bump it up in hopes to get an answer to my question.

CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 16:36
Okay from the lack of help from here and from many test trial and error... and yes I have ran into a ton of error's trying this the only way I can figure to do this is to completely make a new door.

I have tried to use the scale string in the fps file from the segment section I have also tried the fpe file from the entitybank section and I have tried scaling it from every possible combination and I just can not get this to work without erroring my FPSC... and yes everytime I made an edit to any file I always cleaned out the dbo and bin files and restarted fpsc to make sure nothing resedule was sticking around.

This is very disappointing for me. But I guess in the long run since I got to learn how to put a door together atleast I will get the door I am wanting. I just thought I would post this incase others have this situation...

Mods if you like you can lock this thread...

JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Nov 2006 21:05
Open the door .x and make it bigger in your model editor.

www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff
mickeyb
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 03:39 Edited at: 12th Nov 2006 03:43
Have you tried meshX

Link= http://www.spinnerbaker.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:26:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:26:40