Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] new fpsc free recoures site

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 22:47
hi i have recently opened up a website for fpsc and unfortunatly have no content i was wondering if anyone wants to post there work on the site.

The address is www.freewebs.com/auroraaicreative/
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 23:50
I am going to have to say I will pass on this myself. Your site is pretty blank and free web hosting sites never last long at all.... Plus there is a good resource site already that xplosys is running you may want to check his site out to give you some pointers...

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
G Myton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Nov 2006 23:54
the site has been running for 1 year but since i got FPSC i decided to work on transofrming it to a fpsc resources site.

And to it looking blank thats becasue i have no stuff yet
FYI why i posted this thread.

(the site was updated a few mins ago new style sing up ect.)

I am in it for the long haul!
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 00:05
Thanks for the plug CLiPs.

@G Myton

People tend to stay away from the start-ups. Do all you can do with the site. Post some of your work, find interesting articles and images, write some articles, ask questions, post some links that people can use, etc, etc.... When people see you have put some work into it and it will last, they will want their content on it.

If you are waiting for others to supply content for your site, you will have a long wait. Best of luck with it.

Best.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

G Myton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 00:09
@xplosys thanks for the advice i'll let you know when there is some content on there but i can't say it will be good!
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Nov 2006 00:45
I am locking this thread.
When you have some FPSC related content please feel free to post about it then.
Nothing personal.
A lot of people have their own site.I do.
But if you red the stickies over in the Showcase forum (and you should read all of the stickies in all of the FPSC forums) you will find information on when you can post a site and what it should contain.
The short version is that if your site has no FPSC content you shouldn't post about it on these forums.
I wish you the best of luck on your site and hope you get some decent FPSC content.
Heed xplosys' advice.
The content on my site comes from 8 or 9 months of work.
And I don't have time to visit all of the FPSC related sites everyday.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:22:44
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:22:44