Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Desert Eagle Model Pack 5 question (alteration?)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 18:30 Edited at: 16th Nov 2006 18:43
Hey
I was wondering how in the world I could make the desert eagle not go through the whole animation for shooting before I could shoot again. (U get what im sayin here?) Like, i want the player to be able to pull the trigger as fast as they want to...

Edit: Also, how do you make cars move... (Like the hummer from mdlpack1-it came with a jump (which doesnt work anyway) and it came with the hummer DYNAMIC. i just cant make it move. I tried everything.

Thanks

AaronG

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 19:06
Look in the gunspec for the fire animations, and if it list like 10 frames for it saying there like frames 10-20, change it to 10-13 or whatever. But since they wern't designed for only playing 3 frames, you may get some undesireable animations. Only other alternative is to open the file up in your modeling program and redo the animations to fit your need.
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 19:30
you can move the hummer when its dynamic, its just EXTREMELY (<-- not shouting) heavy, you need a grenade or something to move it, but it is possible.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Nov 2006 20:02 Edited at: 16th Nov 2006 20:05
Quote: "you can move the hummer when its dynamic, its just EXTREMELY (<-- not shouting) heavy, you need a grenade or something to move it, but it is possible."

Or you can adjust the physics settings by right clicking on the hummer and going down towards the bottom.
If you make the hummer weight like a pound you should be able to move it.
Making it explodable and tossing a grenade will move it...into the next world...and possibly move you there as well if you are too close to it.

Edit:You can also change the amount of ammunition a weapon will hold in the gunspec file meaning that if you make the desert eagle hold a thousand rounds you won't have to reload...which is a quick fix but I would recommend (if you know what you are doing) adjusting the frames in the reload animation via your modeling program.

Make sure you back up everything before you do anything like this.

AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Nov 2006 14:30
thanks fredp!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:25:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:25:22