Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / question for butterfingers,or anyone else who wants to answer!! :-)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 14:50
hi guys,
I have made my own lens flare texture. (it's in dds) and i want to know how to import it into FPSC. I have decal maker V4 but it's not the right tool for the job. I want to place the lens flare decal decal infront of of a lamp to make the light seem bright and more realistic.A example of this is butterfingers game FOTF.Please could someone give me a guide on how to do this.

thanks for your help

-Josh-

Zombies: Dark shadows RELEASE DATE: TBC
AaronG
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Nov 2006 16:28
ok , well is the lamp gonna be able to be picked up by the player? if not, just place is in "paint" over a black background. Center it. Then import into signs as a transparent wall entity. then just place the wall in front of it. thats the way i do it. (i dont know how to make decals though...)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 20:33:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 20:33:13