Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Can any1 change some formats for me?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2006 07:10
Hi, I am trying to make a few levels and I am starting to put the same looking things everywhere. Can any1 change these formats from these formats to .x format? If you do you get to keep the original and the .x file for FPSC. If you would not mind to help please post to let me know and tell me what formats you can change to .x.
Thanks.
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2006 10:29
We could but can't give them to you unless you own that now.
And how do we know you own them.
How do we know what you want changed?
Now me I can't read minds, but someone else here might.
It's like when you ask the guy how fast can you make my car go. and he ask how much money you have.
Look around the forums and get the free stuff or ask mom for some money to buy something you want.

TJR Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2006 11:08 Edited at: 19th Nov 2006 11:09
They are 3ds, max, mdl, pz3, mb, mp and so on. These files are downloaded off turbosquid. I cant find the programs that they need to change formats. I know what they are called but can not find any downlaods.
G Myton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2006 11:57
To do this you are going to have alot of trouble 3ds i might be able to do if you have the textures in a tga or bmp file. mdl i can definatly do because thats a Conitec 3D Gamestudio type, as long as you have the textures.

Just check that the licence on turbo squid allows you to do this because i am not shure.
TJR Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Nov 2006 23:14
G Myton, If I e-mail the .mdl ones to you is there anything I can give you (model or somthing) in return or do just want a copy of the models I e-mail you. I will e-mail you the textures aswell. I will maby have to post them in a couple of seperate e-mails. If you would not mind I will e-mail them to you as soon as you say you whould not mind. I only have Model Pack 1 other than the other downloads I did off here. Thanks...
G Myton
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 17:13
sorry for the late reply but no i don't want anything in return pepole provide good work for free so for the moment i will do the same, just send the models and thier textures and i'll do my best.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 22:39:55
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 22:39:55