Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Need an experienced modeler

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
If you can create models please email me at my-360@hotmail.com.
any skill level will be accepted but if you kow how to email me.

Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 20:48 Edited at: 20th Nov 2006 20:48
? Come on dude- we're going to need a little more, I mean we don't know what you want and we're suppose to be "accepted" to help you, I have a feeling this needs clarification or its soon to be locked like it's brother and sister threads.

Your signature was too large.
mad mind
Years of Service
User Offline
ok i am looking for modelers that would take there time to halp me create objects that is y i want them to email me and i am not trying to find people to "accept" i never put that up there.

Urlforce Studios
Years of Service
User Offline
No one's going to email you out of the blue just because you want "objects" state what you want, search the forums see if the ones you are looking for are here, and maybe state transaction deails, example-what you will do for the modeler. Not everyone's motive in life is to create objects for free. Also, make sure what you're giving them is equal to what their giving you, there's a reason why they can do it, they've got experience. A model may take hours of work, so if you can't "pay" them equally, try to model it yourself.

Your signature was too large.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 21:20
These threads arent allowed.....
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Nov 2006 21:43
Quote: "ok i am looking for modelers that would take there time to halp me create objects that is y i want them to email me and i am not trying to find people to "accept" i never put that up there."

I am not picky about someone's spelling or grammar (or is it grammer?I can't ever remember which) but if you are looking to hire a modeler you will have to present yourself a little more professionally.
If you just want models look in the free stuff thread and/or search the forums.
Not only are these kind of threads not allowed as they always wind up turning into flamebait but you picked a really bad time torequest anything.
In case you missed it FPSC and DBP are having a compeition and the winner gets this really cool pc rig so most likely nobody will make you anything.
Honestly,even if there weren't a contest you wouldn't have much luck getting anyone to make you anything.
And you didn't offer to pay or reimburse anyone for their time and services.
You also didn't read the stickies at the top of this board (sometimes I wonder why we bother putting them there) or you wouldn't have posted this thread.
Now I am going to do you a favor and lock this before someone who is not as nice as the others who have posted here start flaming.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 22:28:20
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 22:28:20