Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / reply to smoke grenade thread and fred

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2006 01:51
You are welcome fred, I do realize that their are people here that actually appriciate the work that is offered on these forums and I do not feel that the entire community should be punished becuase of a few bad apples, if you know what I mean. So I have decided to do somthing a little different based on the number of people that particapate in this will determine if I open up my site once more and continue the donations here.

I will request that all people who want me to continue with the models and contributions send me one email to the address listed below. The email should be a simple statment containing the reason they feel I should continue donating.

the ratio of people that send an email verses the ratio of people that do not will determine if I continue with the donations or continue serving to other engines only.

The reason for this is to show me how many people will at least raise a finger to type a simple email for models verses gimmy, gimmy, gimmy but be sure to correct this, and add this, and delete that type of people.

please use this email address : wchris1974@yahoo.com
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 23rd Nov 2006 02:46
I hope I'm wrong, but I think you are going to be dissapointed. If you decide to put your site back up, let me know so I can put your link back up. (if you want me to)

Best.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

the inovator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2006 03:15
Thank you X but if I do not receive replies then that tells me that the community is too far gone far gone to be a part of. I hope you understand. Also I am now working heavily with the torque game engine and ea sports course arct. for tiger woods 2007. but as I stated, if the emails show up then my models will show up as well.
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2006 03:46
I just sent one. It gets a little odd shal we say. BUT IT COULD HAPPEN!

"these shoes are 300 hundred dollars"-Shoes by Kelly http://smallgroup.be/
Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2006 06:45
Do because you want to not because you think someone wants you to.
90% of the internet is leachers so do what you want to do.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 22:28:52
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 22:28:52