Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Entity maker help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I followed along with the entity maker tutorial to try and use this .x file. I downloaded it in lightwaveform and used a trail of milkshape3d to convert it to a dot ._x file. I then converted one of the jpg\'s to a .tga file. When I took it through the entity maker it came up as small real small. It is a wine vat I downloaded for free. I\'ll upload it if someone is willing to help me. Very new to this.
Thanks
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Nov 2006 07:21 Edited at: 23rd Nov 2006 07:23
Your not allowed to upload other peoples models man, even if they gave them away. I see your only 2 days new here so read around. That's looked at as piracy.

To answer your question: look for the x to 3ds converter here on the forums. Convert one of the character models(I like the Colonel myself)and bring that in for your size comparisons.

What you'll find is that segments are 100 pixels wide and high. You can look at 100 pixels like 8-10 Ft. Use these methods to size your objects appropriately.

You'll be veryyyyyyy hard pressed to get anyone to do any "free" work for you and I advise reading all the stickies in every forum concerning FPSC

Good luck
Loc

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 22:35:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 22:35:04