Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Uberdroid dot com?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
What happened to the guy that ran that site? The last I heard from him on here, he'd posted a couple of really awesome zombie and droid models. I was thinking those would work well for the game I was working on at the time, but he never released any information on when they were going to be available, just saying that they were part of another model pack.

From the sound of it, he's already made them FPSC ready and all...and it would be a shame for him to leave without releasing them. Anyone know what's happened to him or if he's still around?

NOTE: Since this question involved models the guy made, I figured it better to post here.

Formerly JMC...
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2006 16:36
Hmmm have you been to his website.... I know his stormtroopers are posted on his site... As far as droids there was a release on the forums from him...Probably best to pull up Sinistar threads and seach through them to find the droid.. As far as any other models I am not aware of any other then the ones in his gravematter pack which is also released on his site for a small but very worth while price.

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.
SpyDaniel
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2006 16:50
What guy are you talking about, Crow?

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2006 17:36
He's taling about Sinistar.

Shadow Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2006 18:40
Yeah, Sinistar hasn't posted for a while

Shadow Fire Games - Master the game -
flashing snall
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2006 19:50
so what? he made his contribution... I know i use them all the time!

"these shoes are 300 hundred dollars"-Shoes by Kelly http://smallgroup.be/
Gemstone Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2006 01:42 Edited at: 25th Nov 2006 01:55
Yeah, Sinistar was who I thought of. I've got his Gravematter pack, but those two (aside from the werewolf D13 was working on for me) were the only two models that I needed for the game I was working on, and they weren't released, or I'd have gotten them already. I'm now working on a separate game, but I was hoping to chat with him about getting the models to work on the first one.

The last I knew they were part of a pack he was working on to release that had models that were FPSC-ready but also could be used in other applications. I believe they were the A-47 Duelist droid and the Bad Hair Zombie. I was around when that topic came up, and at the time, they were not available for download.

EDIT: Here's the thread I was talking about...
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=84132&b=24

Formerly JMC...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 22:34:43
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 22:34:43