Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Full screen?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted a reply in the wrong section so hopefully the approve mod won't approve the one I previously sent.

I have one question so far. Does Dark Basic Editor have to be full screen? Looks like I'll be doing a lot of reading and tweaking. I would like to be able to resize it. Or make into a windows based program so I can see the other programs I have running without tabbing. Haven't been able to figure out how to yet.

Is it just the trial version that is like this?
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Nov 2006 23:20
Ah, I guess you are using DarkBasic classic, not DBPro. DBC comes with a standard windows IDE too ... not too sure if the trial has it though. Just navigate to your installation folder and if there's a file called xdarkedit.exe, rename it to darkedit.exe and then start DBC

TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2006 15:01
Worth adding that you should check that you are using a version of DarkEdit later than V1.55 (as it was a bit buggy).

I'm still using V1.56 and I've had no problems with it.

That reminds me - I'll have to finish my IDE off one of these days...

TDK

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 13:28:58
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 13:28:58