Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / DarkBASIC Help Blog Web Browser - WIP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2006 14:29 Edited at: 25th Nov 2006 14:30
Hi, I am in the process of creating a simple, easy to use web browser that is non-intrusive, and contains quick links to useful websites reguarding DarkBASIC Professional. So far I've simply looked for the most usuful sites I can find, and added them as perminant buttons next to the address bar. These include, of cause, my plugin blog, jess's help website, these TGC forums, Tutorial City, DBP-Site and google. It's fully functional, and ultra simple to use. It's a fix pane sized to perfectly fit almost all these websites bar one. It saves people having to remember the addresses all the time. Once I've created an installer for it, I'll post the compiled program. For now, here's a quick screenshot of the application running.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Kenjar
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2006 14:51 Edited at: 25th Nov 2006 14:52
Here we go, build 030 (or v0.3). Should run well, and it's a tiny installer at just under 400k.

Click to Download

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Crazy Programmer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 07:05
Well...I wanted to see what it did so i downloaded it and it looks pretty cool. I dont know how much faster it would be to just grab them out of your favorites on your IE. But pretty well done. I like it.

Load Programmer "Crazy Programmer",1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:31:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:31:11