Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / simple request- computers

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 20:41
I have a single, simple request for someone with a EXTREMELY basic understanding of modeling, and a decent idea at how to texture. If you qualify, all I need is.... a box. an oblong box. shaped like a fridge. basic. no fancy stuff, just a box shaped like a fridge. and the texture, just a metal or plastic texture with some lights and switches and whatnot. basically, a computer mainfraim like the ones in Model pack 2. I'm making a sci-fi/horror game and require some. for an idea of exactly what I'm looking for, play the original Half-Life at the beggining before ther "accident" and look at all of the computer mainfraims at Black Mesa. I have tried to do this myself for 4 hours, but have not suceeeded with the textures. Even though this is about a simple request as possible, I am offering something in return. If you make me at least 1 computer mainfraim of medium to good quality, I will make you an entire exclusive royalty free soundtrack for your game. you just need to supply me with the games title, basic storyline, and genre.

"If it weren't for monsoor here, this town wouldn't be here, and that kid would never grow up to lie about texas!"
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 21:18 Edited at: 26th Nov 2006 21:20
I sent you an e-mail, is that computer good or are you looking for something different?

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 22:00
I just checked my email. While I do have some use for that, that is not exactly what i meant. that is a home computer tower like the one i have under my desk, I am searching for some big government supercomputer type stuff. hold on a few minutes. I'll start up Half-Life and take a screenshot of what I'm looking for.

"If it weren't for monsoor here, this town wouldn't be here, and that kid would never grow up to lie about texas!"
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
i no what you mean and i will be happy to do it for you.I have Halflife my self

Slipknot Rules
TJR Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 22:22
Silent Tuunder, can you e-mail me the computer model? I only hava a couple. I am makin a few sky-scraper type games and I need a few different types of computers or it would start getting boring using the same computer over and over again.Please...
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 22:23 Edited at: 26th Nov 2006 22:24
Quote: "no what you mean and i will be happy to do it for you.I have Halflife my self"

thats great! I love Half-Life, I bought the Platinum Package in stores a few years back. came with HL HL:BS HL: OP TFC CS and DOD

Silent Thunder- heres a reference

Attachments

Login to view attachments
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
o thats what you want o well i do that too see i made that wall of moniters in the way begining and the large pc that controle the elevater but ill make that too and put it in a pack and reles it on the fourm but i need help makeing or finding texture if you can do that it would be great.

Slipknot Rules
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 22:53
for some texture references, just type in "supercomputer" on google images. or you could break in to your nearest government facility and take pictures...

butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
lol good idea

Slipknot Rules
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 23:05
I have these ready to go if you want. They are free from Accode. I just converted them and made them FPSC ready. Let me know.

Best.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Attachments

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 23:05
Quote: "lol good idea"

of course it is...

it's me!

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 23:06
Quote: "I have these ready to go if you want. They are free from Accode. I just converted them and made them FPSC ready. Let me know.

Best."

those are great! free for commercial use?

Cut scenes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 23:16 Edited at: 26th Nov 2006 23:17
Here is a fridge for you and the comunity. It is bad but I made it in 5 min. Free for any uses just give me credit. Zip has the obj and texture. My .x exporter is busted sorry.

"People are easier to search when they're dead."--Captain Barbosa

Attachments

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 23:17
what zip?

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 23:18
Absolutely free for any use, no strings attached. Download is attached. See readme file.

Best.

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Attachments

Cut scenes
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 23:18
Sorry my bad. Here is a screenie too.

"People are easier to search when they're dead."--Captain Barbosa

Attachments

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 23:34
Quote: "Sorry my bad. Here is a screenie too."

that looks good.

Quote: "Absolutely free for any use, no strings attached. Download is attached. See readme file."

thats awesome. thanks

everyone else- I could still use more if others are still working on them. If you custom make a mainframe comp for me, I will still have you the reward.

butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 23:54 Edited at: 27th Nov 2006 01:16
[mod edit] that is a great fridge but why is it under computers?

Mod note:We all know what those three letters stand for.
Don't use them like that again.

Slipknot Rules
butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 23:54 Edited at: 26th Nov 2006 23:55
Hey Zaib do u still want my models???

Slipknot Rules
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2006 23:56
I'll see what I can do.

If I make it, I'll just post it here, ok?

Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2006 00:04
Quote: "Hey Zaib do u still want my models???
"

definately. you want me to make you a soundtrack?

Quote: "I'll see what I can do.

If I make it, I'll just post it here, ok?
"

thats fine. you want a soundtrack too?

Quote: "WTF that is a great fridge but why is it under computers?"

thats what I though too, but I wasn't mean enough to say it...

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2006 00:17 Edited at: 27th Nov 2006 00:19
@Zaibatsu

If you feel up to making a sound track for me, my game info is here. I undestand if you don't.

http://www.fpsfree.com/crakcity/index.htm

Best.

butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
Ya a sound track would be great but i am not really working on a game right now ill e mail you when i am tho k

Slipknot Rules
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2006 00:29
Quote: "Ya a sound track would be great but i am not really working on a game right now ill e mail you when i am tho k"

All right.

Quote: "If you feel up to making a sound track for me, my game info is here. I undestand if you don't.
"

I'll check it out. I'm best at techno/scifi music.

butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
ok well if you have some time now i want to talk on aim so long on foamy ok i wana talk about models and stuff k

Slipknot Rules
Zaibatsu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2006 00:37
I'll be on in a minute

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2006 01:05
how's this Zaibatsu? it's kinda hard because there aren't any pics of supercomputers at a front view, so I had to piece things together.

and it's not necessary for you to make a soundtrack for me, just glad I could help out.

by the way, how come you never answer me on AIM?

Attachments

butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
slient thunder can i use ur texture

Slipknot Rules
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2006 03:01
yea, no prob, have fun with it.

butyouman
Years of Service
User Offline
Thx

Slipknot Rules
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2006 23:14
If you ever want some entities doing Zaib, drop me an email at Danatride-with-pridedotcodotuk (Also at the bottom of my posts )
Ermmmm.. If you need simple-ish models like the mainframe computer, I will be happy to oblige. Looking for music tracks, you see?
Really hope to hear from you soon,
Dan <3

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 22:39:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 22:39:29