Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Question: Is it possible to resize VWEAP muzzle flash?¿

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2006 18:34
I've read every thread pertaining to VWEAP and none really hit on my question. Butter's asks a few questions and others complain about the M5 pack muzzle flash in the wrong place. None of these are my issues. I have no problems placing the flash where ever I'd like it, via the FIRESPOT placement in conjunction to the VWEAP model. I need the flash to be bigger....alot bigger. Without going into why I need this, lets hit on a different scenario. Say you have a custom model. And its not human sized. Say it's like a mech. The normal muzzle flashes look small and ridiculous.

Before the peanut gallery of new guys jump in and say resize the Flash?(number?) image this dose not work. Adjusting the flash size in the spec also dose not work.

If this is something "hardcoded" in fpsc please let me know cause this is certainly something for the suggestion board of things we absolutely need (meaning ability to control these functions). Can you imagine an end boss that's 2 segments high with a flash the size of a half dollar coming from it.
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2006 19:46 Edited at: 27th Nov 2006 20:01
I haven't looked into this myself.Sorry just took a closer look and their 256x256 fpsc tends to take images like this and just reduces them if they are larger,good question,I'd like to solve this one as well.It is odd tho' the muzzle size for the python is 35 and for the commando its 50,so you would think this would have effect you are looking for
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2006 23:34
Well this made it to page two with but one reply.

Mods don't the actual staff of TGC look at these forums anymore. Seems when I started like Simon and others would chime in.

Anyways one last try for this question till it can die a horrible unanswered death.
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 00:17
We are so busy! You can email Lee and ask him, he's very open to users questions. lee@thegamecreators.com

If we weren't so busy developing we'd be in the forums reading and responding, it's a tough life!

Financial Director
TGC Team
[Check out Jed McKenna - http://www.wisefoolpress.com/]
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 00:33
Yeah no problem...Thats why I let it hit page 2 before I said anything again...

Thanks for saying that much.
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 03:13 Edited at: 30th Nov 2006 12:39
**THIS POST HAS BECOME CLASSIFIED**

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 03:23
*Gives Butter Fingers a big hug*

I know it's not the same as a hug from Locrian but I tried.
I am sure this will come in handy.
You have been busy doing a lot for the FPSC community here.
Thanks again.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 05:06
Oh your getting luvin.......Wheres my chaps?

Yeah I personally wouldn't have made that public....I'd of sent ya an email. I read your post where you said ya kinda got discouraged with the "download and run" technique. S4 and myself just deal with people one on one for the leet stuffs anymore. Kinda got over given, and same 10 people posting ourselves. But yeah I gotta give you a big thanks....kept us from writing more scripts. I wasn't going to play with it, and I was just going to animate the flash how I wanted it. Push out a script for it....hehe

But yes, if there's anything I or S4(look at me volunteering him) could do man let us know.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
I give you a big hug as well butters nice one many thanks

Im a wizz at texturing toilets

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 22:30:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 22:30:02