Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] myst 6

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2006 18:31
myst 6 is an FPS creator game with the same star from hell on earth as the protaganist. i thought this up not long ago because i think myst could use some action to it rather than wandering around aimlessly solving difficult puzzles. instead, myst 6 is about saving the ages from the N.C.T.S. (neon city termination squad) with ALL the myst enviroments, (except channelwood) 17 deadly weapons like the glaive, tavor, and scarcely used vicker, beautiful scenery, and familiar faces, myst 6 will be an adventure to end all adventures.
Vampiric
Years of Service
User Offline
2 threads about a different game in 20 minutes, i smell a noob

All bow down to evil
zzz
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Nov 2006 18:57
I donĀ“t think I like that ending...

Vampiric
Years of Service
User Offline
neither do i now that i think about it

All bow down to evil
Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 01:51 Edited at: 30th Nov 2006 01:53
dude, wrong forum, and if you do make it, I'll kill you. Seriously, anyone who tries to make a fan sequel to a Myst game that's a first person shooter deserves to die. An fps would undermine everything Myst is about, and if you missed that, you obviously need to go back and play all the games again. Did you notice how the last one was called END of AGES?? It tied up every loose end in the main story. The Myst saga is finished. Now it's on to Myst on-line, where we see more of the overarching story of the Dni that goes past Artus's family. It will be a game that truely realizes the potential of worlds written from books, and the metaphor behind it. There is no Myst 6, and it's quite frankly insulting to me and every other Myst fan that you think you can make a worthy sequel, and in fpsc at that.

Can a Mod lock this? If it stays here any longer it's going to get nasty.

Crazy Programmer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 03:26
Quote: "Can a Mod lock this? If it stays here any longer it's going to get nasty."

Why cant we all be nice. Tell him what he did wrong and move on. He is obviously new.

Load Programmer "Crazy Programmer",1
Mr Tank
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 04:16
I think it would be cool if this game had a health 300 knight.

You'll be able to click on this someday.
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 06:04
threatening people is pure wrong bizare guy, in both of these posts you have blatantly threatened swore and acted retarded, you will have to be on a moderation watch list.

Bizar Guy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 08:02
Again sorry, like I said in the other thread, this is very sensative to me. I obviously will not kill him. But I can't describe how angry I was when I saw this thread and read the first post. I could try, but I'd just get even angrier and would probably get a ban.

I've calmed down, but I really hope of his two threads this one is a joke or at least will not get made, because if it is... I wont do something like this, but... I wont think about if this is made. My hands are started to shake when I started thinking about it.

I supose I'd take a long break from the forums if it is, as to not get this angry again. If there's something on this forum that can make me angry enough to do something worth a slap, it's obviously not a good time for me to be posting.

Crazy Ninja
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 13:09
Quote: "I think it would be cool if this game had a health 300 knight."

Totally!

Baiame
Years of Service
User Offline
The thought of shooting the crap out of things in Myst environments has occured to me before. Channelwood especially would make a good map for another FPS. But making an entire game around this concept? Absurd. Besides, most environments in Myst are too small and restrictive for such a game.
Kohaku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 17:47
Eh.. It's not one of your best projects, but I'll still put it on mailback.

You are not alone.
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 18:03
I'm probably playing with fire here, but I'll only say one thing: I agree with Bizar Guy.

There, that's it. No more from me on this subject.

I am but mad north north-west; when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw - Hamlet, Hamlet
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2006 08:54
@zavix - Post some screenshots of the game, as required by the forum rules, or prepare to have this thread locked.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:36:22
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:36:22