Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Animated character creation/your input needed

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I've spent some time building a solidly built character rig recently with the intention of producing characters for DBPro and FPSC. This rig I plan to use continuously, by changing the mesh around it and the textures I plan to create a variety of characters. This means that each animation sequence I produce will be compatible with all the other characters. So a neat jump sequence on, say, a soldier will easily work on any biped aliens I also make. I see lots of requests for certain characters and specific animations so I figure if you throw some requests at me I'll pick the most appropriate and make them available (this is very time consuming so they won't be free but I'm looking at making them low cost, with the odd freebie). I'm hoping to create a different figure each time with say 5 or 6 animation sequences, then the next figure will be of a different theme but will have 5/6 extra sequences that will work with the first figure and vice versa.
It's experimental at the moment but I'd appreciate some views. I've just started on some animations, I'll post previews as they become available. The first character (that I'm creating the sequences with) is Skeletron, and some screens/preview can be viewed now.
Back soon with some more sequences incl shot/fall down etc.

Setup screens for mesh within Lightwave.

A quick walkcycle preview from within DBPro (ignore yukky colours, had Gif animator set wrongly)

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Maxi Studio
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 17:24
the screenies looks very nice!!

MAXI STUDIO

http://maxi-studio.1500mb.com
Gemstone Games
Years of Service
User Offline
Dude, that's some good work right there! That could work for a boss in my on-hold game...keep at it!

Formerly JMC...
Mikey spike
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2006 16:50
wow, that looks great ! whats with the retarded mouse tho lol >.<
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2006 17:24
Nice deformations and rigging on the model. Not wild about the texture or animations though. Animations look a bit stiff and unatural.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-30 22:28:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-30 22:28:19