Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Any Programs to Help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 21:57 Edited at: 30th Nov 2006 21:57
Hi, im waiting for some media from some people im working with... so atm i cant do anything on the game. Is there anything that people need that i can make as a program? (I really want to start using bluegui and all the stuff i got with this pack i recently bought, properly)

Cheers
Bozzy
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 23:03
Don't let lack of media stop you from programming. You can put just about anything in the place of media so you can get to work right away. If it's 2D just go into paint and make something, save it, then load it in Darkbasic. If it's 3D goto Turbosquid and download some free models and load them into Darkbasic.

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d
Crazy Programmer
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2006 23:56
and if you want to make things easy load Cubes and Spheres into your 3d game if its 3d. Just load Cubes as houses scale them to size and spheres as enemies. When you get your media just reload it in its place.

Load Programmer "Crazy Programmer",1

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 13:36:46
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 13:36:46