Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / TreemagikG3 import

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello,
How to import a trunk model in TreemagikG3
Vampiric
Years of Service
User Offline
wrong board

All bow down to evil
Sunflash
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2006 20:47
I don't blame him. The when you click "forums" on the aliencodec site, it just brings you to the TGC boards, but there isn't anything set aside for Aliencodec products.

"I must tell the Queen that a robin has seen Cludd hanging about. No, thats not right. I must tell the robin that Cludd has been hanging the Queen..." -Mossflower.
Salva
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi to all!
I don't believe that here there is really a regular forum where do some questions, if you look for treemagik you always locate here. Also I have done a question of this type, but I wanted to know if is possible and with which program you could create an own trunks for trees. An other problem is in the create the branches, there is not a good control on the creation of the branches, the program at times does some thiny branches that not even is seen!! and other disproportional! I hope that these very important things, in the creation of a tree, and for this I hope that they would be
corrected.
Salva
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi to all!!
Also I have looked for the correct forum for do some questions but he bring me always here!!
I had done same question also, I wanted to know if is possible and with which program could create an own trunks for the own trees,An other problem is in the create the branches, there is not a good control on the creation of the branches, the program at times does some thiny branches that not even is seen!! and other disproportional! I hope that these very important things, in the creation of a tree, and I for this hope that they come correct.

greet

salva

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 13:26:48
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 13:26:48