Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / A quick question regarding licences.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I am doing an assignment in DBPro, but i am in need of some sprites which brings me onto my question. I am allowed to use DarkMATTER to create 2D sprites (cutting out the 3D moddles) and them use them in my assignment or would this be breaching the copyright (which i cant find the doccuments for ) Would i then be allowed to distrubute this, bearing in mind that it has the DarkMATTER moddles involved in some way?

P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong place i wasnt to sure where to post it
BlueTR
Years of Service
User Offline
Just realised i spelt models wrong javascript:insertSmiley('')
Any info in regards the to copyright policy of what you are and arnt allowed to do would be good thanks.
Grog Grueslayer
Valued Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: Green Hell
Posted: 2nd Dec 2006 22:22 Edited at: 2nd Dec 2006 22:23
You can use DarkMatter any way you want... everything in DarkMatter is royalty free. Any program you make in Darkbasic is yours. The only time you have problems with copyright stuff is if you use media from other peoples games. If you do use copyrighted stuff you can make the game... you just can't sell it.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 13:37:36
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 13:37:36