Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / expand the game tutorial

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
its about time you guys or anyone expand the tutorial the game.the only game that looks expandable is the monster maze game.if the author is reading this please make a tutorial of your game monster maze.i have questions of how to make levels how to make more eniemies and how to add different scenes in different levels.please anyone out their help me and the others to answer these questions.if u want to email me my email address is
IBRAHIMIbbi@aol.com
IBRAHIMIbbi@aol.com
maowan
Years of Service
User Offline
not only that..... can we make it a little easier to follow!

i get lost after only the first few lessons, i dont think the object numbers are correct throughout the tutorial

maybe this is just me

KamaKase
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, the point of the tutorials is to give you an idea of how to do the things they show. It is not pointful to just expand on their code, it shows better coding prowess to just write another one with all the variables etc the same so you do know what's happening.
"its about time you guys or anyone expand the tutorial the game"
You wannit?? You do it yourself. It's the only way you'll learn.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 05:30:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 05:30:13