Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / New Zombie Game in Works

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2006 05:19
I\'ve heard zombie games are like around here, so I wanted to post about mine in progress. The main story is put around a man at a company who is tricked into taking a strain of a virus *outdone I know* that slowly turns him into a zombie. He has two choices, get back at the people who did this to him aka..all vengance take no bull, or remain undead and feast on the living until all avaiable food has diminished.

One feature my friends and I are working on is the insanity meter, the basics of it are like this. Each time your character kills somebody, the meter goes up, once it reaches max, you attain a beserk mode in which you tear around the landscape lopping off heads and body parts. Each time this happens it becomes harder and harder to fill up as your character makes the transition from human to undead.

*I want to get Dark Physics for the rag doll motions of people being flung.*

I\'ll post some snippets in a few weeks, my computer\'s acting up so I\'ve been using a friends. So give a grace period please.

The first objective in the game is to get outside of your work. There\'s going to be guards running at and people yelling and running around throwing papers and bumping into one another. Sirens will be going off, my idea is to let the player be thrust into immediate action while still being taught the controls and game mechanics.

Your primary actions will only consist of grabbing and biting (upgrades will be available.)

That\'s all for now, I\'d appreciate any commets.

Thanks and Laters

"To love you must want to be loved in return"
2D Analyst
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
It sounds like the first scene in Hit Man without the zombies thou, where you have escape out of the asylum.

Is this gonna be in 1st person or 3rd person?

www.simpoware.com
Crazy Fish Bait
Years of Service
User Offline
Sounds like a cool idea... So you basically have 2 paths you can choose? That's kinda cool, makes for replayability

I like the idea of the Insanity Meter lol

Crazy Fish Bait
Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Dec 2006 21:32
Please read the stickies and post some screenies here, or expect this thread to be locked. Thanks

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:36:05
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:36:05