Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Newton Wrapper Mini Golf problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2006 23:40 Edited at: 4th Dec 2006 01:53

I am trying to make a Mini Golf Game with the Newton Wrapper. I looked at the tutorials and even searched the forum for help. I got some help and solved most of my problems but i really need help on this question and i cant find it when i search the forum.

my question is when i put velocity on the golf ball and i hit it. It moves and hits a wall and bounces off like it should. Well it keeps on moving after it it the wall I add the friction but the ball keeps on moving. here is the code for that

Anyway it doen't work if slows done but the ball still keeps on moving. it never completely stops moving

Can anyone help me with this problem. Thanks in advance and here is the rest of the coding from my game so far so you guys can look through it and see whats wrong. if there is nothing wrong tell me what i can add to it to get what i am looking for.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 13:24:41
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 13:24:41