Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Character Problem

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was looking at making a prison scene with some of the characters being prisoners that just walk around in their cells. But for some reason, the lower half of the character's body is in the floor and they don't actually walk around, they just glide. And it isn't just one character, I've used several different ones. Took away their weapons, used the ones without weapons. And they all do the same thing. (Characters used: Colonel X, Thug, whatever the girl's name is hehe.) Fort some reason, only the ones in the cells do that. All other characters anywhere else work fine. I thought it could be the fact that the rooms were customly designed using the segmnent editor in FPSC and were only one layer high. But the corridors I used are the same height and the characters in there work fine. Did anyone else have this problem? And is there a way to fix it?

LIFE: "That thing that happens to us when we are too young to die"
~V.J.C. 2003

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Seerzack
Years of Service
User Offline
try anhother fpi script like coward or something.

PS what version of fpsc do you use.

/seerzack
Phlum
Years of Service
User Offline
Post screens in JPG/PNG please.

[center]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 08:20:11
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 08:20:11