Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / [LOCKED] My first game: Wars of Crime

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 02:39 Edited at: 6th Dec 2006 02:40
I have had FPSC for a while now and I have started on my first game. I've gotten through the first level within a few weeks. I've ran into more problems than good things. Some with scripting, some with models, etc.

If you care to look, I've posted my storyline here:
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=94201&b=19

The first level starts out as an allyway. You soon meet up with your first contact, a Marine. He tells you what you need to do: Find your second contact on the roof.

Follow the given pathways and you soon enter a huge apartment. There are a total of six floors you must battle though. Of course you get to enter some rooms, collect weapons and a key. You move all around the map by doing so. As you enter the roof and meet up with your contact, the level ends.

I am going to start the blueprints for the Lvl 2, soon.

Sorry, I didn't post any pictures. I am at my other computer.

My first game: "Wars of Crime"-5% completed
Hawkeye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 02:54
First off, welcome

Second off, FPSC games belong in the fpsc boards - the WIP board is for dbp/dbc only. And finally, it's generally a good idea to get your screenshots lined up before you post

I am but mad north north-west; when the wind is southerly I know a hawk from a handsaw - Hamlet, Hamlet

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:41:19
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:41:19