Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] People and Guns

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 18:39
k
is thier a way to take .x files and convert them into 3ds max?
second
my wepon( made in 3ds max) is not working
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 19:51 Edited at: 9th Dec 2006 13:19
get lithunwrap, and is your 3dx max model in .x format?

edit: sorry got that wrong way round, lithunwrap works both ways though.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 20:44
@Screwed Over
Man I know you think your helping but you gotta stop man. Any one that owns Max has heard of plugins. Knowing that max could use plugins, youd look one up that dealt with .x...Anyone asking these questions obviously has a pirated version. You cant even say "Well maybe its his dads" because I'm sure his dads responce would be " Pumpkin? were gonna need a plug in for that....let daddy get it installed for you casue I dont want you in my 3500$ programs folder"
Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Dec 2006 21:29
lol.

dark person12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2006 23:00
look buddy
i have spent many hours online look for this .x to 3ds max plugin
that y i posted this becouse maby someone has one they would tell me aboutt

but i feel sry for u in that u have no life and to run from the fact that you cant get a date for yr middle school dance try to insult an ea user and yr mad at me becouse i can use max
oh and drawing on yr pc screan witth crayon dosnt make wepons in fpsc

-critter mortem
dark person12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2006 23:04
[quote]
get lithunwrap, and is your 3dx max model in .x format?

its a .x that came in fpsc
i want to modify it and make it cooler looking
but thanks man
-critter mortem
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2006 23:06
Quote: "but i feel sry for u in that u have no life and to run from the fact that you cant get a date for yr middle school dance try to insult an ea user and yr mad at me becouse i can use max
oh and drawing on yr pc screan witth crayon dosnt make wepons in fpsc"

lol, naughty naughty of you.

Tiggle bitties you say? What is that?

I don't know.
ultraplex
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2006 23:30 Edited at: 7th Dec 2006 23:34
Get Fragmotion,import .x and export to msd get milkshape,Export to 3ds it is a cheap good program,ignore the morons who post negative post with bad grammer.

Never eat yellow snow
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2006 23:33 Edited at: 8th Dec 2006 00:24
I'm thinkin even Jenkins has been around long enough to know whats coming next.
Quote: "lol, naughty naughty of you."

So with saying that let us look at your post oh exhalted EA user....

Quote: "look buddy"

Believe me when I say your not my buddy and were not running in the same circles.

Quote: "i have spent many hours online look for this .x to 3ds max plugin"

No ya didn't. Don't lie to me. I hate liar's.

Quote: "that y i posted this becouse maby someone has one they would tell me aboutt"

becouse? y? i? maby? aboutt?
Please try and address me like an adult. You'll seem more credible and give me less ammunition.

Quote: "but i feel sry for u in that u have no life and to run from the fact that you cant get a date for yr middle school dance"

You don't know me very well do you? Any one that's been playing the home game version of my sarcastic comments knows I'm a bit older. I have a girl in collage...maybe shes looking for the dance partner of which you speak.

Quote: "try to insult an ea user and yr mad at me becouse i can use max
oh and drawing on yr pc screan witth crayon dosnt make wepons in fpsc"

Of but a few.....Yeah your right, I'm drawing with crayons here. I'm so jealous of your work man. Please allow me to emulate you, cause your my hero you EA stud muffin.*bows*
Kerithion
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Dec 2006 23:56
Could always check the autodesk forums, dark-person. Seems like the sensible place to look for 3d-Max solutions.

Also, you might want to search a forum for a member's previous posts with the diligence and patience you obviously spent on looking for an .x to .3ds convertor before picking a fight - that way, you won't lose all credibility with an ill-considered (not to mention bizarre) attack on someone with a proven talent.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 8th Dec 2006 00:18 Edited at: 8th Dec 2006 00:20
I was just curious. Did you pick the name "dark person12" because there were already 11 other dark people or does the 12 mean something?

This has just been brought up too many times. Why would anyone spend thousands of dollars on a piece of software and then bypass the support he paid for to ask questions on another forum?

That money would have been better spent on an English tutor.

Best.

EDIT:

k

The forum provides a means to hide our true identity. Too bad we always screw up and let it be seen.

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2006 00:24
Why ya put a watermark on that? I was going to use it in my game. lol

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2006 00:29
Cause I know about you guys on those render sites. Render meaning cut out an image, and not create something in 3d and wait 3 hours for the image to compile.
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2006 03:08
I think you may have proved dark person wrong Locrian, lol. I'm giving him a few hours til he gets slapped or under newb watch.

Just curious, what are you making your models on? Those are incredibly awesome. I see you have been modeling for quite the while.

I don't know.
dark person12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 01:19
Quote: "I was just curious. Did you pick the name "dark person12" because there were already 11 other dark people or does the 12 mean something?
"

darkperson is what this one girl nicknamed me
and 12 is becouse my b-day iss 12/12
haha
dark person12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 01:22
Quote: "Could always check the autodesk forums, dark-person. Seems like the sensible place to look for 3d-Max solutions.

Also, you might want to search a forum for a member's previous posts with the diligence and patience you obviously spent on looking for an .x to .3ds convertor before picking a fight - that way, you won't lose all credibility with an ill-considered (not to mention bizarre) attack on someone with a proven talent. "

lol well i was wrong
but acully my pc teacher checked and coulnt find anything so yah
dark person12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 01:24
Quote: "I think you may have proved dark person wrong Locrian, lol. I'm giving him a few hours til he gets slapped or under newb watch.
"

yah he can animate and model
butt sttill cant get a date!!!
dark person12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 01:28
Quote: "You don't know me very well do you? Any one that's been playing the home game version of my sarcastic comments knows I'm a bit older. I have a girl in collage...maybe shes looking for the dance partner of which you speak."

yah dude dont talk about yr dawter that way
ahh
dark person12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 01:28
oh and i cant spell becouse im a dislexic
Screwed Over
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 01:45
Quote: "butt sttill cant get a date!!! "

you have no right to say that to anyone. and i thought you couldnt spell because you were a chav (definition), seriously though, do you know locrain?! do you frequently converse? if any of the things i know about psychology are right, then you are venting the fact that you cant get a date on an obviously more talented and experienced person.

locrain; i have had no experience with 3ds max what-so-ever.

Jon Fletcher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 03:11
lol again.

dark person12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 04:08
well thanks for the help
but i realy don give a rats rump about yr inane opinion!

-critter MORTEM chris
MORTEM
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 06:16
Dude,drop it....You proved everything we all needed to know.....Just quit...Let this thread die the honorable death it deserves.

I mean I think you can see no ones rallying to your side...Let it go man....Ya can't win um all........

Good Luck.....you'll need it
Loc
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 06:28
Yeah, dark you should just stop right now. You're about to get slapped and in no way are you going to win this fight thingy.

Locrian is one of the greatest people on these forums so like he said, just drop it.

I don't know.
xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 16:40 Edited at: 9th Dec 2006 16:42
Just for informational purposes, dyslexia has nothing to do with spelling. It's about seeing, reading and understanding content, which from your responses you seem to have no trouble doing. I've heard this excuse before however from lazy people who just don't want to learn or try.

A wealth of information is available on the web concerning this somewhat questionable and abused affliction.

Best.

Of course this has nothing to do with FPSC and this thread has gone totally off course.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 17:00 Edited at: 9th Dec 2006 17:13
@Jenkins(and everyone really)
I hope you don't believe that I think I'm all that and a bag of chips. Cause I don't. Perhaps my above thread where I posted images gave the impression of "Pfft, look at my work you moron, I'm great" cause I certainly don't think so. I just knew I wasn't "working with crayons" as eluded to. I don't need people to blow smoke up my whowho. I can see what I'm capable of when I try.

I consider myself intermediate. No more or less. Yesterday doing a little animated deal for the beginning of the game, I was following this tutorial that's included with Max8. In the tutorial I opened up some windows and screens I'd never even knew 3dMax had. I kinda chuckled thinking there's sooooooooo much I didn't know about this program....cause....well, I'm far from pro. The only pro I know around here is Errant, and his wisdom has opened up my eyes to a lot of things. So we learn where we can.

The one thing I do though, is I read. I'm not afraid of getting a term wrong in a search engine and starting again and again till I get the proper terminology down(because again I'm an amateur and don't know all the terms).

What makes me attack these post is the fact I can't stand lazy, selfish people. Were all hobbyist here. As said above, the only pro on this forum is Errant. Most anything you need to learn is out there. It's all been asked before, and documented. When I want to do something cool for the game I'm making, I research it. I look at what others do. That's my strength. It's not that I'm great or even think I am. I read....I read a lot. And every bit of knowledge I have, which isn't much, is all because I put some effort into my hobby.

I look at making this game I'm on like building a ship in a bottle. A hobby, guys of a little older generation might have. I do my research and find the best proportions and colors for the mast. I shave a little here, grind a little there. When it's hard to get the correct positioning in the bottle I don't give up, and keep trying till I get something I think looks good, and accurate.

That's all were all trying to do here is to get all our pieces(our mesh's/art) in the bottle(the engine) to make the best looking ship(game) we can. How your ships going to look when it's done, is totally up to you.....How much work are you willing to do????

Signed
Not That Great at All..And struggling too
Loc
rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
@Locrian,Well said.
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Dec 2006 00:12
Quote: "I hope you don't believe that I think I'm all that and a bag of chips. Cause I don't. Perhaps my above thread where I posted images gave the impression of "Pfft, look at my work you moron, I'm great" cause I certainly don't think so. I just knew I wasn't "working with crayons" as eluded to. I don't need people to blow smoke up my whowho. I can see what I'm capable of when I try."

I'm not saying your the greatest person ever, I'm just saying your really helpful around these forums.

I don't know.
dark person12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 16:20
Quote: "Just for informational purposes, dyslexia has nothing to do with spelling. It's about seeing, reading and understanding content, which from your responses you seem to have no trouble doing. I've heard this excuse before however from lazy people who just don't want to learn or try.
"

yes but it dose deal with spelling indirectly
and i am trying to learn how tto deaal with it
by going to school for dislexiicss

-critter MORTEM chris
MORTEM

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 02:32:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 02:32:43