Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Searching: 3dsMax FPSC Skeleton?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
where i can get one? i heard bullshock creates one? where i can find it?

sorry for my n00bish question, and my bad english

thx b4,

Dangdut is a music of my Country
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2006 17:02
http://files2.thegamecreators.com/fpscreator/FPSC_CharacterStudio.zip

Thats the file

http://www.fpscreator.com/characterstudio.html

Thats the guide.

Look the site over....Seriously, use the search engines please. As you seen most people won't even look at a thread like this casue they know you did no research yourself. Respect isn't given around here, it's earned. And if you can't show the membership your willing to work a little on your own, you'll get one of only a couple types of answers to your problems. People either ignore your post, or start getting sarcastic. There is a third school of thought that will continuously answer minor questions like this because it makes them feel good to actually know the answers. The only problem here is that this group has little experiance with tough problems you may experiance later and by the time you figure out these questions, the portion of the community that knows what is going on has placed you in their ignore category.

And don't worry about your English. Most here can read between the lines as long as your close.

Good luck
Loc
Jourdan
Years of Service
User Offline
k
but, how to open the *.FIG files? sorry, i'm so n00bish

Dangdut is a music of my Country
mickeyb
Years of Service
User Offline
If you know how to use max then you should be able to load
files.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Dec 2006 06:34
Open up your max and click the "Help" menu at the top of the interface. Scroll down to "tutorials". When the window opens you'll see 4 tabs. Choose "search". Type in the word "fig" into the textbox. Choose the first tutorial about the swiming animation. You'll notice this stuff I've highlighted for you in white. The answers you seek are right under that red box. All you have to do is look.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 00:43:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 00:43:19