Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / A4'sMP1 holding cells

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2006 06:25
Hello everybody I just got done making another model. This is now my 3rd model, Please let me know what you think about it . I will be adding it to our new model pack called "A4'sMP1" coming out soon so please everybody let me know if you like it. thank you everybody and have a very nice day......Duva A4 PrOdUcTiOnz

Website - www.a4productionz.com
Email - support@a4productionz.com

www.a4productionz.com

Attachments

Login to view attachments
tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2006 07:59 Edited at: 12th Dec 2006 08:00
yer that is a good model and i like the texture

one point though: instead of having the doors as part of the mesh; have them as a seperate entity so that you can choose if u want the doors open, closed or off; by simply rotating and putting the other entity in place.

I hope that made sense too you if not ill try to reword it.

gw:tyrano man-lvl 20 E/Mo
tyrano man kill-Lvl 8 W/Mo
rs:tyrano man 2-lvl 68
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2006 08:44
Yeah thats looking quite good - I just dont know what it could hold at that size

Quote: "Duva A4 PrOdUcTiOnz"
Sticky caps lock?

WuTang
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2006 18:48
Wow dude you releasing that its sweet i could picture it now some ravid beasts bursting out of it

WuTang

A4 PrOdUcTiOnZ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Dec 2006 02:00 Edited at: 13th Dec 2006 02:01
Thank you all 4 your comments O tyrano man You Said
Quote: "one point though: instead of having the doors as part of the mesh; have them as a seperate entity so that you can choose if u want the doors open, closed or off; by simply rotating and putting the other entity in place."
Well I made 4 different holding cells, a couple different doors that are seprate, and also the one big holding cell with 4 in one. I realy hope this helps ya

www.a4productionz.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 00:31:21
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 00:31:21