Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Changing skins

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi there,

Where do I find the skins for the characters? I searched and searched but for example could not find officer_2_d2.tga

I wanna edit them and reskin some standard objects, since there seems to be no way to make my own in FPSC (I simply don't understand anymore how to put lightwave objects in it, and the FPSC developer team won't help me anymore either) I figured changing textures is the easiest way.

How do I find them, where are they? And how can I change them? I'm thinking of just overwriting the old files when i find them or whatever.

Thanks in advance!

amigacam.net.tc
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2006 20:00
You've been a member since Sun Jan 11th 2004 and your asking this question?

Give us a break and use the search. Quit expecting people to hand you crap.....
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Dec 2006 20:03
One, I agree with Locrian, i think you didn't search the folders very well. Anyway, there isn't an officer_2_d2.tga, there is a .dds texture file which is in the same folder as the model, you should know that after (i assume) 3 years

so what's the job?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 00:33:07
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 00:33:07