Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / ned help with direct x xporter....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have Panda Directx exporter for 3ds MAX 8, but when i export, it onlg saves a text file. I am a noob when it comes to FPS Creator, but I'm pretty well versed in 3DS MAx, yet I don't understand how to get my max files into FPS CREATOR.

Is that TXT file all i need to put into 3ds max? Or am i missing a crucial exporting step? Can someone please give me step by step instructions on how to use PANDA DIRECTX EXPORTER? Again, I thank you for the help in advance.
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2006 21:42
step by step instructions are given on a page thats linked on the FPSC downloads page.

Nothing we could tell you about the Panda exporter is anymore complete then that.
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Dec 2006 21:45
search for DBConv, then export your model from 3ds max into .3ds format, use the converter and you have a .x file

so what's the job?
robocrap
Years of Service
User Offline
I know there are PANDA directx export threads, but I can\'t find a way to fix my problem. I followed the instructions on the FPSC site, but still having a hard time....

Here\'s what I need help with.

1. What do i do with the .X file after I export it from 3DS MAX?

2. How do I get my rigged and animated 3ds max character into FPSC fully animated?

PLEASE, do not ask me to google it, because I\'ve been doing that this whole time, and all i get is people saying to google it on the sites i\'ve googled.

I apologise if i seem agitated, but I\'m trying my best to figure it out for myself, and I have, so far, been able to get the .x file into FPSC with the entity program, but it imports the model without any animation, and to be honest, it\'s quite stiff..... lol.

What do I do? How do I get my characters inot FPSC?
zechariah
Years of Service
User Offline
Robo, email me and I'll try to help you on some of the things you've been posting. Maybe you could help me with some Max 8 stuff too.
robocrap
Years of Service
User Offline
zech, i tried to e mail you, but it fails evcery time. do you have another email? I could use all the advice i can get.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 00:39:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 00:39:29