Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Making a custom wep show up in libary (yes I read the tutorials)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I have just started usig the program yeterday.

Ok basicly what I wanted to create was a smith&wesson .44 but to make it simple I just modified the python.

I copied the python folder in game core to /gamecore/guns/user.

and added new sounds, tweeked the notepad file for loweracuracy and higher damage, and re textured it to make it look darker.

but when I go to add new entity in fps creator it isn't diplayed in the libary under "user" anyone know why?
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 15th Dec 2006 18:25
You will find the gun if you right click on the Player Start marker because you made a copy of the weapon itself instead of the entity you pick up to get the weapon.
You would have to copy the python's entity files which should be in the entitybank\generic\items folder to wherever you wish,rename them to the weapon in question and edit the entity's .fpe file to specify the filepath for the new weapon.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 00:37:43
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 00:37:43