Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] Are mirrors possible?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2006 17:30
I was just wondering if you can create reflective entities...

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2006 17:41
You didn't even attempt to look this up did you? Is there some reason(besides being selfish and annoying)that a person that joined in 2004, wouldn't first try the search? Funny when I looked it up, threads 4,6, and 8 in the results all addressed this subject.

Maybe it's a case of you being "grandfathered" in. I'd really like you to explain your mindset to me. Cause I can't figure out for the life of me, why you bumped the thread "Free resource, (a pistol model)" by Ludford for something you could have just as easily looked up. Nice going...bump a freebie thread for this dribble...
Swhale aka The FPS Creator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2006 22:37
Well excuse me, extremely unkind and inconsiderate one. For your information I did search. I searched the models and media board only though. Its an honest mistake. Please do not harass ANYBODY anymore for the little things they do wrong.

Swhale aka The FPS Creator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2006 22:40 Edited at: 19th Dec 2006 00:36
And what are you talking about a free pistol model? I never even viewed the fricken thread let alone post in it...mods, please lock this thread, and maybe ban this guy, how much more bashing does he need to do before he is?

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2006 22:55
Quote: "For your information I did search"

No ya didnt...I looked up mirror and in models and media there were all kinda hits

And I'm talking about you posting a question like this that has it's own answer(if youd really search) and not bummping a thread to page 2(at the time I originally posted you bumped a free model thread which someone read my post and got it back to page one)

You need to start thinkin.....If you don't like me posting the way I do at times, then think before ya hit the post button...It's that simple. You guys that make these kinda post won't run me away from this like has been to other good contributors of this forum because there sick of crap. I'm here till my games done.....

By the way the key word I used for all my answers was "mirror". No more or less....You may lie to your mom but dont lie to me and say you searched....casue thats BS.
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2006 23:18 Edited at: 18th Dec 2006 23:19
Dudes chill this down. The search for mirror does indeed bring up some threads about Mirrors (Coincidence? ) but you would not find out about the possibilities until you read the thread. If i was looking for a solution, I would not look in the thread called "Free mirror FPSC ready" or whatever.

@ Swhale - Really research what you're after. It did not take me long to take a skim read through the mirror threads, and it would save you a lot of hassle to do so yourself.

@ Locrian - Chilllll *Unglues L button*.. Listen, man, sure maybe Swhale didnt "Search" in your eyes, but we're all used to it by now. I have found the easiest way to deal with this type of thing is to:
A) Point out the posters error, so they not to do so in the future.
B) Point the person to the right place(s) (you of all people do this anyway)
C) Relax! This is a place to help, not aggravate.

Lets all keep in the Holiday Spirit!
Back to my music now!
Keep it easy, folks!

Happy holidays,
Dan.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 00:44
Quote: "Well excuse me, extremely unkind and inconsiderate one."

You forgot to add right.
s4real has mirror stuff in this board and I posted a mirror pack.
I think if you typed mirror in the search box you would have at least found those.
FPSC does not support relective surfaces.
However,there ar workarounds and if you look in the mirror threads you will find when you search you will glean a great deal of information on how to make mirrors semi-realistic.
We have all sorts of forum members and some are nicer than others.
While Locrian may not hold your hand or invite you over for a beer take my word for it when I say that...
a) we have forum members who can and will say worse and
b) I have seen posts when Locrian is not nice...none of those are in this thread.
Take it for what it's worth.
You have been around long enough to know to search before you post a question.
I am not being rude or taking sides.
I am pointing out that if more people searched before they posted stuff like this then there would be less stuff get bumped off the top page that is important and I would get to spend a lot less time
editing and/or deleting posts.
We all need to work together to make this community a better place.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 02:36:22
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 02:36:22