Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] new colt 1911-FREE!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
here is a colt 1911, the colt45, only re-textured, hope you like...
i can't post screenies, because my i-net will crash then...sorry
i made the texture in paint, but i will get a better one...
here's the download.....

i also putted a faster reload animation, and a bigger clip, just to make it more look like a 1911

kloen
KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2006 19:27
The colt 45 mesh from FPSC isn't in that download , is it?

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2006 22:43
@kloen
Thanks man, I don't really own fpsc but I was looking thru google and found this site wile looking up models. I now have a couple meshes and free sounds that were never intended for me. I appreciate people like you.(The preceding play was put on by one of the 'FPSC theatrical Theater' members)

Nice goin, where's your helmet?

@Keith
Well of course it is. Would you expect any different.
Smitho
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Dec 2006 23:22
Let's point out this here, for his future reference.
You should know, after reading the AUP, you cannot ever redistribute meshes licensed by someone else... This would be like taking a copyright logo, and saying:
"Here, use this as you want!" ...

If passing out re-textures, remember.. only ever give out the texture file. This would be something like Gun_D2.dds.

FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 00:54
If you would have read the license that came with TGC you would know that you cannot distribute TGC media.
That includes meshes.
Since this is the models and media forum I would bet there are modelers around somewhere...
The bottom line is that if you didn't make it and don't have permission from the person that did then you don't post it on the TGC forums.
Whether it was intentional or not you committed an act of piracy and we take piracy very serious.
I just noticed you have been around since July and these things come up on a regular basis.
It is hard to believe that you didn't know any better.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 02:38:51
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 02:38:51