Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / any help would be good

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ok i dont care if u redirect me or help me i jsut need any form of help

i have been looking everywhere but cant find the solution

firstly i made a glock gun in milkshape then aminated it using the tutorial then made a really poor texture in paintshop pro 8 then applyed it. After this i exported it with direct x to get the "x file" (file/export/directx). i copyed the colt45 folder and editited the gunspec file to my liking and decdided to use the sounds etc from the colt but just use my model.

i got fpsc entity maker and placed the x file i got from milkshape into the user folder with my crappy texture and continued with the program to only fail badly! when i get to the last step in the program i cant take a thumb nail of it cos it isnt visible. i cant see the gun on the ground or cant see my model when i pick it up when i add it to a game.

what am i doing wrong????
am i totally off track?

thanks for any help and i am sorry i couldnt find the answer myself on the forum!

newbie who needs all kind of modeling help PLEASE!!!!
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 15:41
Does the gun work if you select it as your starting weapon?

so what's the job?
Knife
Years of Service
User Offline
Nope!

when i add it as a entity i only see a blank white square nothing to take a photo of

sob!

what am i doing wrong?

newbie who needs all kind of modeling help PLEASE!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 02:37:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 02:37:47