Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] .X to .3DS model converter? PLZ HELP

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Can anyone tell me where I can find a working .X to .3DS model converter. I have tried searching the forums and the net but I can never get a straight answer.
BTW in case ur wondering, I need .3DS files so that I can create cut-scenes in 3D Studio.

Can anybody point me in the right direction?
Thanks.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 21:26 Edited at: 19th Dec 2006 21:27
No ya didn't. I wish you people telling us and lying to us would stop. Look, If you try one search string and your answer doesn't come up try another. Perhaps your wording it wrong. And before "Mr Champion to the search engine challenged" steps up to the plate in your defence, Smitho, the below image is for you, so you can get your facts straight when attempting to reply to me.

Yeah you really looked....lie to me more. Post number one....darn...couldn't get much easier....Pfft..
Unreal Graphics
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 22:20 Edited at: 19th Dec 2006 22:58
I shall reply u moron.
That is exactly what I found, but all they are is other ppl asking the same question, or a suggestion which doesn't work.
SO U GET UR FACTS STRAIGHT...idiot

Mod note:
Posting replies like this will get you slapped or banned.

Candle_
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 22:27
Oh my.

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Dec 2006 22:57
No. No one but you is asking this question. And you can talk to me like that only if you have a clue. Since you don't yet let me break it down for ya pumpkin..kk?..here we go..follow along and I'll go type really slow so you get it all...

"x to 3ds" writen in the searchengine provided below provides this page:

Visiting the thread I posted back in 22nd Aug 2006 09:53, takes you to this site:

Downloading the Rhinegold 3DWin converter gives you this program:

By using the above program you can answer the question you asked in your original thread.

Was that explained well enough punkin? Good..run alonmg and play now.......*Gushes "I'm so proud!! Look at my lil man convert like a big boy."

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 02:32:54
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 02:32:54