Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Work in Progress / Krizon (3d action-adventure) ; Screenies & More

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2006 11:46
Hello all, its been a extremely long time since we have put anything in this thread, so im making a new one now. Anyone who has seen or maybe was interested in this project, it is still going although it has had a big pause in production. Im short of several people on the team currently but am trying to make do. Im hoping to put more content in here for youll to see and get feedback, im still working towards getting a demo out. Im posting some recent screenies of the world in here. If anyone is interested in what they see, and maybe would like to be a part of it please email me at ajr2764@hotmail.com. I could use anybody who is willing to put in some time and effort, thanks.

Thanks for any comments.

P4 3.2GHZ | 512MB ram | Geforce 5200 256MB | WinXP
Micophone
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Dec 2006 14:55
Looks really good. Although I haven't gone through your other threads, I wouldn't mind taking a look to see your progress if you could post some links to the old threads.

I would like to give a helping hand if I didnt have my hands busy working on my own projects.

Looking forward to see progress.
koolaid 2764
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2006 05:52
Thanks, heres a link to the old thread we had up.

http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=75541&b=8

lower logic
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2006 06:23 Edited at: 21st Dec 2006 06:24
Screen shots look great, if not a little empty. Can you tell us more about the game? Like what will the gameplay be like? What part of the game are you currently working on or last worked on? I assume there will be enemies of some sort, do you have plans for what they will be like?
Micophone
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2006 08:06
Alrite I took a look at the link to check out the history of Krizon. Not bad. You seem serious about the project although it has been going on for almost more than 3 years...

By the way are the characters shown in the screens in the previous thread done by you guys?

Does seem empty... why not add a little animation?

- Moving vent fans
- Scrambled screens
- Unstable lighting

And a in game video wouldnt hurt either
Supremacy
Years of Service
User Offline
This looks l33t, do you have more stuff to show ?
koolaid 2764
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2006 08:42
Thanks for the comments guys. The world is quite empty right now i agree, the screenies i took are from in the 3dws editor. The world will be populated by static meshes later on ive yet to get the experience using a modeling package like max, im just using 3dws and have been for quite some time. I have lots of plans on what to incorporate in the world. The game can be classifed as an action adventure, leaning towards a sci-fi/ horror theme. Im inspired by doom and resident evil, youll can likely see it in the level design the doom aspects, there will be puzzles to solve kind of like how resident evil does, but in a more sensible matter. The old resident evil games had puzzles that were odd too many times. There will be gameplay in the second half of the game that is cooperative that is with lucy reynolds(co-protagonist).

As of now im working on finishing up level 1 which will be the demo of krizon. It has been very hactic since the lack of people exists, and it seems im in need of another lead programmer now. The characters are not ours at all, they are from darkmatter and are only placeholders till later down the road when we get are own modeled. I do have plan for the moving fans and bringing life to the world, theres just so much going on right now and im short on people. I will post some more pics soon supremacy, thats for the interest.

If anybody does have time on their hands and think they would like to join the team in development of the project please email me thanks alot.

Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Dec 2006 14:48
I haven't caught you on MSN at all.. but it seems like it's still going

I guess I'm still in . But keep in mind, I've got an MMO, a 3D Modeller, and a DLL to work on

The blood stuff was what I was recently working on, and I found harder than I thought it would be. But I found some old code that I could really use for a blood system, so I'll whip it together once I have the time.

-Mansoor Siddiquie

koolaid 2764
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2007 11:46
Heres some screenies of work on the game and a small segment im testing out some ideas in.

Xenocythe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2007 16:56
Nice

These levels were always amazing!

-Mansoor S.

(Formerly Xenocythe)
RickV
TGC Development Director
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2007 22:48
Please post your best in game images to the TGC Gallery.

http://www.thegamecreators.com/?m=gallery_upload

Rick

Financial Director
TGC Team
[Check out Jed McKenna - http://www.wisefoolpress.com/]

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-29 18:37:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-29 18:37:12