Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] ???????? Can you put more than one map in a multi player game???????????

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2006 09:05
Can you put more than one map in a multi player game ?? if so can u plz tell me how thanxx

poo
Rizla+
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Dec 2006 14:24
well i beleave you can use as many maps as you like in mp, but you can only play 1 at a time, you will need a menu or launcher to select the map you want to play

mmmm, i wonder where you can get one of them..........

have a look at this map launcher app i made and see if it helps
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=96066&b=24
Owen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2006 00:24
you could of just sed... NO, basically! but that would of been mean, it's just soo many people have asked this question, i think even i have, at one point.

"Hey look i'm a beautiful butterfly.....ahhhhhh!"
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2006 00:47
if so many people have asked it then what's the point in asking again

so what's the job?
vorconan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2006 00:48
if so many people have asked it then what's the point in asking again, use the search

so what's the job?
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2006 00:53
use the edit button too.

Get my Mega Segment Pack for free, be one of the first 5 to post
Rizla+
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2006 01:10 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2006 01:11
Yeah, that would have been a little bit mean, i was always told "dont ask and ya dont get" so i see no reason to be mean or aburpt with someone for just not knowing something, there is much i dont know and i would like people to not be horrid and give me short answers like "NO" without a short explaination or pointing me in the right direction, otherwize there post is useless, to the question asker and the rest of the forum users that may actuly use the search function and find a post that could have helped them but dosent due to lack of user input, and as there seems to be a no bumping old threads rule here how are new users ment to get help from an old post, if he cant bump it then he will ask his own question in a new thread and get flamed for doing so,

in my experiance of useing dev/help forums you have to just get used to the same questions being asked over and over, thats the way help forums work, is it right that someone gets a hard time asking a question that has been asked 100 times b4 he even joined the forum, i think not, we all have to start somewhere, and knowing a little bit more about this or that dosent make anyone better than anyone else.

edit, lol, a double poster complaining about a non searcher, ....mmmm....kettle....pot......black....

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 02:49:06
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 02:49:06