Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / [LOCKED] How do I create a Firespot?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2006 00:04 Edited at: 22nd Dec 2006 00:10
Im trying to create a custom character for an upcoming game.
I have nearly completed the model, and I have just been looking into creating weapons. I have been told that I need to create a firespot for the weapon. How do I create one?

(BTW I am using 3DS MAX 9)

Thanks in advance

EDIT: Also, can you use Morpher animations in FPSC models or only skeletal animations?

Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2006 00:14
didn't you already make a thread about this? I answered it there.

Get my Mega Segment Pack for free, be one of the first 5 to post
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Dec 2006 00:27
No he needed help on a character or something and his question wasn't getting answered fast enough I guess.

First off I was going to answer in the other thread cause thats where you asked the question. Uman just jumped sexy legs 1-2 days ago ffor posting multiple questions and not condencing to one thread.

The answer is: If your making your own bip, make a new bone called FIRESPOT and place this in the hand. You cant just rename one of the bones in the biped as this screws up the naming hierarchy. the FPSC supplied bip has a firspot imbeded in the files and you dont need to make one.

So in answering the question I'll now say this:
You've been around. You know better then making multiple threads. Tighten up man.....you've been around long enough.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 02:44:17
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 02:44:17