Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Matrix Help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2003 05:26
OK, i know this sounds kinda dumb,but no matter what I do, my matrixes just wont work! ive tryed puting dtuff in from the help, writing my own, and it doesnt work. I think there must be a bug in my DBPro or somthin. Even somthing like this doesnt work:

I dont know why, and i dont want to be annoying, but the tutorials arnt helping much, they just go into loading maps from toher places, and I got this from a tutorial, so I dont know what to do. Please Help. Thanks
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2003 06:24
maybe one of the positiong variables is using the Y dimension instead of the z dimension EG: - 300 in position matrix is - 300 down.

Happy
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi!

I also had some problems with some of the matrix commands. There seems to be an issue with updating the matrix. Include

update matrix 1

and it should work fine!

Happy
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi!

I also had some problems with some of the matrix commands. There seems to be an issue with updating the matrix. Include

update matrix 1

and it should work fine! By the way, I assume you have loaded an image to use for the texturing?

GOD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Apr 2003 03:05
k thankyou guys, i cant check it now, but hopfully i can get it to work x-d

GOD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2003 04:39
k i have anouther problem/question. I have got the matrix working, ive figured out how to move around and wrote that in, but heres the question. I have set the arrow keys to move me around, but i want to be able to look up and down, and move that way. How hard would it be to do somthing like in counter-strike where u free-roam around and can look anywhere? If it isnt to hard, where could I fond a tutorial on it? Thanks for the help.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-20 08:06:21
Your offset time is: 2024-09-20 08:06:21