Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Texturing Problems

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay. I took a premade object (an airplane) and it was already textured. I loaded it to my program but it shows nothing but a wireframe. The wireframe is colored and I can texture that but I can't get a solid plane. I modified the free flight example if you want to see where I'm coming from. I had to rotate and fix the object to get the thing to fly properly but I just can't texture the plane. I've textured the matrix but nothing seems to fix my plane problem.
TDK
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2007 00:41
Please read the stickies at the top of the Newcomers board.

As you've not told us what version of DB you are using and not posted any code we can't help you yet.

TDK_Man

Creator Of Darkness
Years of Service
User Offline
Sorry. There's so much on here and so little time. It's hard to figure what to read and what not to.

Anyway... I figured out my problem. I was jumping into the whole programming phase too soon. I should have paid closer attention to my code.

I'm using DarkBASIC enhanced version 1.12

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 15:29:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 15:29:08