Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
User Banned
Posted: 4th Jan 2007 23:52
Hi, i purchased FPSC about a year ago and it is an excellent product. But i want to know where i can get some hands for free. yes, i know model pack 5 has them, but i cant get that because i dont have a credit card. and i have no idea how to use 3dsmax or any other tool for modeling. If any one could help me, it would be much appreciated.

ic:gamepad

"grandma says if i'm curious i'll get ran over by a milk truck!"
RedneckRambo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Jan 2007 00:46
Hi real. I don't know how you can get hands for free but I do know how you can get stuff that you buy on the internet without a credit card. if you live in USA and have a local safeway nearby. Go there and get the all acces visa gift card. It works EXACTLY as a visa credit card/gift card. Only it's not a credit card. I got a $50 one for christmas and now I only have $4 left. It's not free but that's you best bet if your willing to pay.

Tiggle Bitties

JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2007 10:55
If you live with your parents, ask your dad or mum to buy it with their card, then give your own money to them so basically the only one loosing money is you, so you basically buy the pack.

masterchief 193
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2007 04:41
Try using Milkshape it may look hard but its easy once you get use to it.

FPSC ROCKS!!
Xaque
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2007 12:35
Hi real fps fans.
you can get this hands
they are not the bedst, but you can do a little work whit them to get them better, or you can see how you make hands.
They also need a textur, and to bee fpsc ready but here you go

oh and they are to milkshape

Sorry im not good to english
Trinity Pictures
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2007 03:19
Quote: "Try using Milkshape it may look hard but its easy once you get use to it."

I'll second that

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios

Logo made at http://www.grsites.com/logo
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Jan 2007 14:13
Everything is easy when you get used to it.... mostly...

www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff THE FORUM IS UP! JOIN NOW AND GET UNREALEASED MODEL PACK! Space open for first 3 joiners.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 02:37:37
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 02:37:37