Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ok one question .. ok i downloaded pictures and i made pictures .. but how do i make the scripts for them .. like windows, doors etc...
i need some big windows modern day windows and doors
Cherd
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Jan 2007 18:29
you cant just script pictures to work on FPSC, u shud try making them into signs or segments or entities, your best bet would be to download the program signsIV, try searchin the forums for it, also if its segments you want then signsIV can make those too

Your signature has been erased by a mod because it's larger than 600x120
ridh
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2007 21:09
and for the entitys there is a program on the fpsc homepage in the download area,it's called making entitys from X files or something like this... just read some posts in the forum and red the tutorials in the tutorial sticky...
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2007 17:00
OR you could retexture an existing model.

www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff THE FORUM IS UP! JOIN NOW AND GET UNREALEASED MODEL PACK! Space open for first 3 joiners.
CLiPs
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2007 18:12
Quote: "you cant just script pictures to work on FPSC, u shud try making them into signs or segments or entities, your best bet would be to download the program signsIV"

You do know if you use Signs IV and turn that photo into let's say a picture that is to be hung on the wall... Signs IV gives you the option to add a script to it.... So like if you want to add health to the character or just give the guy a simple message when he walks up to the picture on the wall you can do this with that program.
Signs can be gotten from here http://www.fpsconline.com/

As far as windows and doors unless your using what comes with FPSC your not going to really find anything on the forum, Now model pack 3 has your best selection of doors and windows and model pack 2 has a few doors (bathroom doors) to choose from

or you can try what JohannesM has suggested by retexturing...Since your new to the forums I will try to give a few hints to help you...
When working with a model say for instance a door look in your segment folder first for the .fps file open it in your notepad....look at it...the door will actually point to a fpe file (entity file) that file can also be opened in your notepad

Probably asking why do you look there....simply because those 2 files have all the information where your model is, where the texture is, what scripts are being used with that model so with those 2 scripts you can locate your texture and be able to work on that, change the aspects on how your door works like wether its automaticly opens or needs a key to open etc

note: not all models use 2 scripts, but doors and windows do

Have you downloaded your CLiPs today.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 02:49:29
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 02:49:29