Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Questions (Zombies, Walls etc.)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi! I am new here. And I have few questions.

Can somebody send me Zombie models? I know, them is added Model Pack 4. But I can't bought it here. And I don't have credit card or that paypal thing because i am too young. So, I can't bought it.
But I want to make zombie game. Because I love zombies. Do you know any place where I can find free Zombie models?

I've got Scienist Zombie. My friend send it to me. But I have no chances to have Model Pack 4. I found somewhere Zombie models in .bip format. But I can't use them because I don't have Character Studio program. That sucks!

And second question. I made my own zombie skin. And I use it with Scienist model. But when I add it FPS creator, zombie doesn't walk. It just standing. But when I go close, my health disappears. Why that doesn't walk?

Third question... I am made house. I added door. But when I test my game, door doesn't work. When door opens, I can only see wall. So, i can't walk through.

And and and... last question. How you all can made that zombie skins? Do you draw them yourself or do you use other models or something?
Is any program where can choose hands, head, shirt etc. And then make FPSC model skin?
If I wanna do different zombie models using that Scienist zombie, what is easiest way to do them?

Please answer. I am tried search google and that forum. But I doesn't found any answers to my problems. And sorry my bad English.
Owen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2007 14:48 Edited at: 7th Jan 2007 15:01
Hi, I don't know if i am the correct person to say this but.....
Welcome to the forums

this link may be able to solve your problem with a free zombie.

hl2 style zombie:
http://hyrumark.zftp.com/FPSC/hyrumarkfpsc.htm

look at the bottom of the page under "Free Stuff"
hope it helps.
*non-commercial use only* ( i don't want to get told off )
O.N

BTW, try using the search button at the bottom of this page called "Thread Subject Search". type "zombie" in there and you might get a few results

Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2007 15:28
how did you get FPSC if you cant buy the model packs?

tyrano man
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2007 15:29
you said your freind sent you a scientist zombie. look at the picture attached in the bottom right corner of this post. click on view. if it is this zombie, then him sending it to you is illegal; because this zombie comes from model pack 2, which you are supposed to pay for.

Woot Kingdom hearts owns!

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Shadow Blade
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2007 16:35
tyrano man is right your friend can't just give you material that you are ment to pay for.

Shadow Fire Games - Master the game -
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2007 16:36
Well.

Aside from this post smelling decidedly fishy*, it is also completely pointless, as searching for "zombie" in here or scripts would have answered all your questions.

If I had a t-shirt, Id be putting it on now...

* pirates smell fishy

Owen
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2007 16:39
he could of ment this scientist made by Jon Fletcher, for free .................... but i'm not sure

JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Jan 2007 18:01
Quote: "how did you get FPSC if you cant buy the model packs?"

You can buy it from stores too.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 02:47:16
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 02:47:16