Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

DarkBASIC Discussion / Visual DB

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Would any1 be interested in a few visual functions for DB (buttons, checkboxes)?

ssjconor@hotmail.com
Martyn Pittuck
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Oct 2002 17:09
Yup, but there are some already out there.

Look for KFRAMES, they work well.

What would be really great? Active X add-ins. But i can dream on, that sort of Dev power would not be achieveable in DB becasue of the work needed to get it working. Oh well back to my Flu fueled dreams

The Outside is a evil place to be, too much light, too much noise and too many distractions....
I went outside once and my FPS rate dropped to 5.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Oct 2002 04:10
ActiveX wouldn't really be feasable... should develop a clone of it though - think that goes on the list of possibilites.

Kframes aka DarkShell aka VDB (i think this is the current name thats been gone with) is currently undergoing a full make over, and from the sounds of what Iron has already done will be considerablly powerful. Hopefully once i find the free time i can finally finish my scripter and send it to him

Holy jumping mother of god NOOOO!!!...
ironhoof
Years of Service
User Offline
Yea you know something I'd really like if someone could send me a screenshot of a MAC window and a linux window, id like to expand k-frames to have other favorite window looks aswell right now it makes a convincing MS-win

-----\
There was a man on the stairs that wasn't there.
He wasn't there agian today I think he's from the CIA.
Shadow Robert
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Oct 2002 03:42
how about including WinXP
that'd be a challenge and a half, as WinXP can't even handle its refresh properly on my system - hahaa

i've been wonderin', how is the scripter suppose to be, just standard DB or something simpler ... i dunno
well i'll send you what i have tomorrow, just been roped into a quick project - hopefully won't take more than a day or so cause i've using Quake3 resources

Anata aru kowagaru no watashi!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-28 11:25:52
Your offset time is: 2024-03-28 11:25:52