Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Help a Newbie here ^_^

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2007 18:59
hi guyz. can u help me ,? im working on dis thesis and ive proposed a historical FPS game... ive bought DBpro and i like 2 ask for ur opinions if what tools should i use

my main programming language will be Darkbasic Pro

3dmapping tools im using is Valve Hammer Editor... problem is when i import d maps i created to dbpro.. the entities arent in d game ("Water/sky").. only textures and blocks.. can anyone help. tnx

3d model tools... im using milkshape 3d. i have a 3dsmax but its to complicated to use... problem is i have no idea how to export my model to .x .. as i know .x are compatible for dbpro.. can anyone help me on dis tnx...
same wid animations for my character.. give me some hint hehehhe tnx oYe
Code Dragon
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Jan 2007 21:21 Edited at: 12th Jan 2007 21:55
Hello.

If the FPS is anything like WW2 then check this out.

http://ww2media.thegamecreators.com/

Also, most people here appreciate it when internet slang is not used. (typing "2" for to and "u" for you and "kk" for ok) Although simlies are ok because they come up as grahpics.

[edit]

Oops, actually similes are entirely ok, even if they're not graphics.

Quote: "Gimme teh code!"

Thank you for not flooding the forums with posts like this.
icenine
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2007 06:29
aw sorry no more slang words

i dont wanna spend...

are there any alternatives?

question is 3D mapping tools reccomended that is compatible with Dbpro... ive just got 3d world studio.. i havent tried it... is it good?..

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-25 15:26:02
Your offset time is: 2024-09-25 15:26:02