Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I bought some models a while back through Model Bank...4 soldiers by Psionic, 4 female models, and some Milkshape files for some futuristic guards (I tried building those myself, and Milkshape isn't working with me). The problem is, these models are far from FPSC size. They're barely able to be seen in game.

I guess what I'm asking is, can someone help me out by making the models FPSC-Ready? If you can, please leave your email--I'm not about to make the models public and thus mess over some people on their money.

Formerly JMC...
Silent Thunder
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2007 00:49
why don't you do it? all you have to do is change the entity scale in it's .fpe file.

Get my Mega Segment Pack for free, be one of the first 5 to post
JohannesM
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Jan 2007 19:17
Yeah its easy to scale them. Open the entities .fpe and then look at the feild scale= and change it to maybe 2000. That should be BIG. Experiment with it

www.freewebs.com/supahsfpscstuff THE FORUM IS UP! JOIN NOW AND GET UNREALEASED MODEL PACK! Space open for first 3 joiners.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:26:19
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:26:19