Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / preparing an entity

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I was just wondering if there is any way to set up an entities physics (weight,friction etc..) before placing it into my game.

I know I can edit the properties by right clicking on the entity in fpsc but its just so annoying having to set the properties for the same object ten times in a row.

The object i have created is a wooden pallet, (created with the MakeEntitiesFromXFiles program) and the problem I am left facing is that fpsc creator automatically sets the physics friction level to 8000 which is too low,
also i would like to have the destroy script set to flamable.fpi rather than disappear1.fpi and it would be nice if the explodable? option was set to yes, and finally the damage my exploding pallet inflicts is automatically set to 100 where as i would prefer it to be erm 10.

is there any way to set all this up when creating the entity so that all i have to do with my pallet is position it?

I would appreciate any help you could offer.

Thanks
Eric.
Eric Skeleton
Years of Service
User Offline
I've managed to set the destroy script to flamable.fpi by editing my objects .fpe file before loading it into the game but im still stuck on the rest.
Trinity Pictures
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jan 2007 08:52 Edited at: 26th Jan 2007 08:54
i am working a side project on a entiry maker, and it may solve your problem and make it easyer too.

-edit
sorry this is realy encrypto studios but im useing trinty pictures computer.

Artist/Modellor of Encrypto Studios

Logo made at http://www.grsites.com/logo
Eric Skeleton
Years of Service
User Offline
Sounds good, i'll definitley keep an eye out for releases from Encrypto Studio's

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:27:47
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:27:47