Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Edit Lights positions and few other things

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 02:56
Hi all and happy new year to all!

I scout all the forum and didn't find answers to some questions:

How do you adjust vertical position of lights in the map editor? Changing the radius of lights isn't enough => I didn't managed to make lights wich light on only the bottom of the walls and the floor...

Is it a bug or not the trouble with shaders with characters when you assign Bumpone.fx, they turn to transparent or do you need to edit something for the entity? I use the update 1.04 and i have a pentium 4, One gig of ram and 100 Gig HD free and a BFG 6600 GT OCX graphic card with last and updated DX drivers as for my card.

I've read that you can edit the display resolution of the game with the setup ini but is it possible to play the game not in full screen mode, if you have a widescreen LCD display like me, it seems that display is stretched to all the screen even if you edit the resolution displayed.

Is it possible to edit the angle of the camera and the FOV?

I should later comeback with other questions and remarks, i hope someone will give me some clues or good feedbacks.

Thx for the reading.

Setfan
Reality Forgotten
FPSC Reloaded TGC Backer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 03:56 Edited at: 16th Jan 2007 03:57
OK, you did a good thing by searching the forums first, but now you might want to read the manual...... If not you may want to try using the page up and page down keys. I heard from a fly on the wall that that is how you change the verticle position of the light and all entities.....Just a suggestion though nothing more.

Regards,
RF

Setfan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 04:10
Hi Thx for the answer,

I conform it works. I read again the manual and didn't find any info about the page up&page down shortcut to adjust light pos.

I have an other question about datas in FPSC. I looked to the animation template on FPSC website, but it seems there are like swimming animations included in characters or kind of floating but they are not listed in the templates. Anybody knows what they use to?

Thx,
Setfan

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:20:31
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:20:31