Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / BIP setup animation too low

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I'm creating a custom character using 3ds max. When I import the FPSC .bip file "FPSC Character Anims.bip" the Game Crators animation moves the figure down slightly and the .bips feet go through the floor. This causes my .x model export to penetrate the floor when it's imported into FPSC.

Does anyone know a fix for this animation offset?
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2007 16:12 Edited at: 16th Jan 2007 16:15
By choosing the "Move All Mode" button from the bipeds sub object rollout menu, you can then choose the 'COM01' bone in the pelvis and adjust the intire set of animations to a height of your liking. Though I'm being nice and answering this, this is a question much better suited the Auto Desk forums. This information is also available in the 3D Max documentation that comes with your software.
ally
Years of Service
User Offline
Thank you for your quick response. I was not sure if this was an issue that could be solved in Max or in the FPSC .fpe script.

Your solution successfully fixed this issue. I wonder why GameCreators would distribute a biped file that is not correctly zeroed out?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:11:44
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:11:44