Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Free Character! Come and get it while it's hot! (Reposted and edited for indi)

Author
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 04:35 Edited at: 18th Jan 2007 10:08
Well i hope butters dont mind but ive reposted this with the edits so people can enjoy this good work.

Why should the forum lose out over this.

Best S4

mod edit : this file was requested to be edited for the vulgar content.
If you think that reposting is going to save you think again.
you have been newb slapped for your actions, since you cannot control your actions you will have to be moderated. Reposting the content without removing the offending folder that has no content or context to the model is quite foolish on your behalf.

Im a wizz at texturing toilets
Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 04:44
thanks S4.

Of course I don't mind. I'll even get a thankyou to you tomorrow (you want the chainsaw weapon or the fatboy with a chainsaw?!).

I wasn't even gonna repost, but.... cheers. I kinda figured that if my download got locked for having the word "urinate"-off in it, then the thread would get locked too, because Blooddeath used the same word. Of course, if the thread doesn't get locked, then that would be a major inconsistency. whatever though. This will explain the rest.
http://forum.thegamecreators.com/?m=forum_view&t=98042&b=21

Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 04:51
Heh...least your thread didn't get posted in 3d chat...lol. Now his lil buddies are all chimin in...this is sad.
Errant AI
Years of Service
User Offline

Ingame screenie of it spanking Rolfy
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Be nice to see the chainsaw weapon in action.

many thanks s4

Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 04:59
Quote: "@ butters: Blooddeath"

i hate to hijack the thread, but no double D's please

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 11:07
the offending contents to the file was removed.
s4real either you re posted it without removing the folder, or thought it was funny to continue with the nonsense, regardless you are moderation watch now. It will disappear in time.

here is the content minus the blatant vulgar swearing folder.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Silvester
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 13:32
You mean the lisence butters inlcudes always?

that one is quite funny

Butter fingers
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 14:08
Ok, I know I said I was gone, but I wanted to check back in to see what happened here. Indi, I would request that you do NOT sanction S4, he re-posted and removed the "F" word, but left in some of the other far tamer words, such as moron and retard*.

I (and many others) would probably agree that in the humorous way in which these words were used they meant to cause no offence. S4 was not in any way trying to anger you, he just didn't want the community to miss out, surely he should be commended not punished.

Anyway, I downloaded your repost of the Zip, and it looks like your Mac messed it up. I realise you don't use FPSC, and therefore perhaps don't understand the importance of having a correct file structure, but the ZIP you have reposted will make it Nigh on impossible for new users to install, as you have included all of the files in 1 place (whereas they were separated into folders) therefore negating the installation instructions.

I am reposting a totally child friendly version of the Zip in this post.

Finally I would like to say I understand that you have to act on anything that you feel breaches the AUP, and looking at my Zip, I realise I included the F word, for which I appologise. What I don't understand is that you removed at least 4 other words from my text files, even though these are words frequently used on the forums.

I would like this to go no further. Here is the new version of the zip, with an understandable filestructure and instructions. Please remove your download (as new users will have absolutely no luck with it), and lets say no more about any of this. I'm sure everyone here would also agree that S4 is a fantastic forum member who has never had an altercation with a MOD before, and we'd all appreciate it very much if you would re-instate his status so he can continue to wow us with his ingenuity.

Peace out
Butters

*which surely could only be considered profanity if they were directed at an individual.

KeithC
Senior Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 14:28
Rich Davey has informed us that your original download "as-is" is alright to post, and he saw nothing wrong with it.

-Keith

Bloodeath 6 6 6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 15:05
Hah! justice! lol

You'll Know When You See It.

Death has no end
Locrian
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 15:33
Come on say it..."Who's your daddy!! Whos- Your- Dad- Dy!!" Why Richard of course.
s4real
VIP Member
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 16:07 Edited at: 18th Jan 2007 16:35
I did edit the file's and sorry if i missed some but felt that the folder was ok to release.

Thanks butters and other forum members for there support i did not mean to put the file out to upset anyone.

Once again im sorry for helping out.

best s4

rolfy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Jan 2007 21:40 Edited at: 19th Jan 2007 03:03
I notice that s4reals download has not been re-instated,and I think butters forgot to post the link, so here it is,minus any so called offensive stuff,but as butters would like it.
Thanks again for this Butter fingers.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Airslide
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2007 00:05
Indi - I have the highest respect for you and the other general forum moderators, but isn't patrolling these boards the task left to the FPSC moderators?

And on topic - Butters does usually use such language in his lisences and stuff, I personally find it amusing...

xplosys
Years of Service
User Offline
Playing: FPSC Multiplayer Games
Posted: 19th Jan 2007 00:25
While I can understand that some may be offended by the language Butters uses, I must say in his defense that he does not use the language in a mean or hurtful way, but merely to emphasize his point. No excuse, but I also found it amusing. What really puzzles me is that supposedly someone complained about it to a MOD on another board. Very suspicious.

Anyway, all of that is over and hopefully we can return to business as usual until the next big storm.

I'm sorry, my answers are limited. You must ask the right question.

MonT
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2007 02:14
Darn butterfingers, I have been following your work for quite some time (even though i havn't been registered for that long i know). And I must say that I am truly amazed by all you do for this community

Keep it up and keep it coming
uman
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2007 02:15 Edited at: 19th Jan 2007 02:16
The issue of what constitutes a breach of acceptability at these forums is a matter for FPSC Mods. The specific issues related to in this thread here regarding offensive material are now over and done with. Dead and buried.

FPSC Mods will continue to deal with forum issues as they always have done fairly but firmly in their interpretation of the rules and the AUP. Anything seen as offensive by the FPSC Mods simply wont be allowed.

Now please restrict the thread content to the important topic of models and modelling. Thank you

"There are those who said this day would never come - What have they to say Now?"
Kimmen 1192
Years of Service
User Offline
Noticed the pic with the fatboy attacking th player, then i saw the deagle, and not with the regular hands, its other hands wich is holding the gun.
How do you change that??
Best wishes, Joakim

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:18:15
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:18:15