Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Models and Media / Problem with Milkshape and guns in fpsc! please help!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi, If youve read my other post you will have already guessed that i'm new to this sort of thing! Well, I have yet another problem!
I have created a gun in milkshape and animated it using a tutorial off this website. I ran it through entity maker and loaded the files into the gamecore folder aswell. when I play, the muzzle flash works and it fires, but I can't see the gun, I think its behind me or something. Does anyone know the exact place you have to posistion the guns in milkshape or have I done something wrong somewhere else. I am using the files from the colt 45, is this a problem? any help would really be appreciated. (smack keyboard, put head through screen)

luke higgins
FredP
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Jan 2007 23:48
I use either WCS or Weapon Creator to import my weapons.
If you are importing them by hand you can check out the tutorial on importing them into FPSC.
There are no "specific coordinates" that your weapon is supposed to be set at and each weapon sits at a different spot.
If you choose not to use wither of the weapon importers it will take some trial and error to see where it should line up.

Luke Higgins
Years of Service
User Offline
Thanks anyway, I did get it after a bit of 'trial and error'

luke higgins

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-10-01 05:21:59
Your offset time is: 2024-10-01 05:21:59